Asheville, North Carolina

I was approved for financing for Rooms To Go furniture through Synchrony Bank. I have paid my bill every single month and in some cases twice in one month.

I started receiving collection calls in dec. I answered and although confused I settled the situation. I asked her to look back through the months and she verified that I had never missed a payment and that I had indeed paid a few times twice within a month. I asked her why I was being charged 3 months of late fees then, and why am I just hearing about it.

She told me that the times I paid my bill early or twice in one month did not count towards my bill cycle. Here it is May and for the past 3 weeks I have been receiving 9 calls a day (of which I have chosen not to answer becasue it is so stressful and I was graduating and had finals) I know its going to be the exact conversation I had in Dec and I know I have also been paying my bill every month.

Long story Short, since it is interest free financing, the back will do what ever they have to do to get their money. DO NOT FINANCE WITH ROOMS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

So why is that Rooms to go fault?