2.2
Style and Design

Rooms to Go sales reps use bate and switch tactics to get you to purchase the "extended warranty." We were told that if we could not get the stains out of our couch/chase sectional then all we needed to do was to call customer service and get them to come clean the stains.The sales rep told us it did not matter the number of stains. This in fact is NOT the case. If you have more than 1 stain they call it an "area clean" which we have a few small stains on multiple cushions/pillows.

We found this out by having their service team come out. The service tech Samuel was extremely rude and disrespectful and told me "this is an area stain" took 3 pictures then walked out of my house in the middle of me talking to him. I followed him out to his vehicle(which he basically sprinted to) trying to get his name and to see what the next steps were. He closed his door in my face and he refused to give me his name. It took me calling customer service in order to get his name and report his lack of customer service and disrespect.

We purchased a living room set, master bedroom set and kids bedroom set along with the warranty for all. We also purchased the "stain resistant coating." You would think that with us purchasing all of this they would want to keep good clients. Apparently not....

Rooms to Go does not honor their warranty that they sold to us and will not offer any solution.

Do not waste your money on their "extended warranty or the protective coating".

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Remove the stains as per the extended warranty or give me a refund for the extended warranty and stain protector we purchased..

I liked: Furniture.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Not honoring their warranty, Disrespectful service technicians, No resolution offered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 03.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are truly sorry to see this and would love some more information. Please send us an email to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com with the details and your order number. We hope to hear from you soon!