Rooms To Go - DON'T BUY ANYTHING THEY CALL LEATHER!

144 of 1571 Rooms To Go reviews

I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others.Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not.

It's something there refer to as bonded or blended leather by listed as leather to the consumer. It's peeling and cracking all over the place. The most embarassing thing ever when visitor s come over. Now we have to leave a throw blanket on top of the sofa 24/7.

We purchased 4 ROOMS OF FURNITURE AT ONCE, this being one of them.

Even after spending all that money they don't seem to give a hoot that it not real leather.Very disappointed!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Misleading information

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
$2000
Product or service
Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #874157

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
144 of 1571 Rooms To Go reviews
Jim O

Jul 25, 2016 #1189890 Franklin, Tennessee, United States

We purchase a sectional that was supposed to be leather, that their customer service called the “MASINO” which is is a Blended Leather sectional that has been discontinued. Obviously, it SUCKS! “The Fenway Heights” they say may look similar but it is entirely different set. They offered us $600 in store credit, but I'm very disappointed at the quality of merchandise and very weary of buying anything from them again.

0 0 Reply
TellUsRTG

Jun 30, 2016 #1179542

Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the above details and images to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

1 0 Reply

Jul 29, 2016 #1191906 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Sadly I no longer have my paperwork on the furniture and we have live with the embarrassment in our living room. Is tried calling the customer service line to look it up and they said their was nothing they can do. Frustrated.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.