Charlotte, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved
1.7
Style and Design

I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others.Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not.

It's something there refer to as bonded or blended leather by listed as leather to the consumer. It's peeling and cracking all over the place. The most embarassing thing ever when visitor s come over. Now we have to leave a throw blanket on top of the sofa 24/7.

We purchased 4 ROOMS OF FURNITURE AT ONCE, this being one of them.

Even after spending all that money they don't seem to give a hoot that it not real leather.Very disappointed!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality, Misleading information.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Jim O
Franklin, Tennessee, United States #1189890

We purchase a sectional that was supposed to be leather, that their customer service called the “MASINO” which is is a Blended Leather sectional that has been discontinued.Obviously, it SUCKS!

“The Fenway Heights” they say may look similar but it is entirely different set.They offered us $600 in store credit, but I'm very disappointed at the quality of merchandise and very weary of buying anything from them again.

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the above details and images to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

to TellUsRTG Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1191906

Sadly I no longer have my paperwork on the furniture and we have live with the embarrassment in our living room. Is tried calling the customer service line to look it up and they said their was nothing they can do. Frustrated.