I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others.Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not.
It's something there refer to as bonded or blended leather by listed as leather to the consumer. It's peeling and cracking all over the place. The most embarassing thing ever when visitor s come over. Now we have to leave a throw blanket on top of the sofa 24/7.
We purchased 4 ROOMS OF FURNITURE AT ONCE, this being one of them.
Even after spending all that money they don't seem to give a hoot that it not real leather.Very disappointed!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading information
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..."
- "Surebet is all bluster rude arrogant and a total sham they claim superior products and service but all they are is some shoddy middle man with extra rules and guidelines..."
- "10 years ago DR Horton built the home I just bought 3 years ago. There was an empty lot next door, which made sense as the model of my..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."