1.6
Style and Design

I purchased two recliners from RTG and paid extra for the fabric protection.I called RTG and scheduled for a service tech to come out to look at both recliners.

Both had small stains resembling a spilled liquid. I attempted to spot clean the spots with a cleaner provided by RTG at the time of my purchase. The tech came out at a time other than the scheduled time, took pictures, agreed it appeared to be spill stains and stated he would submit his findings. Since the fabric was the suede microfiber he stated the chair would most likely have to be reupholstered because further cleaning would just remove even more of the protectant.

A week passed and I hadn't heard anything so I called to check the status of my complaint and was told I would have to pay out of pocket for the chairs to be professionally cleaned and only then would RTG come back out to reapply the protectant. This is not what I agreed to when I purchased them, I was advised that if any stains were not removable and since I purchased extra protection that RTG would either clean, reupholster or replace the recliners if such damage occurred. ADDITIONALLY, one of the recliners foot rest is hard to put back down, this was addressed when they delivered them to my home. I had to call and have a service tech come out.

I wasn't home but my landlord who was aware of the problem was and let them in. He was told it was because the upper cushion was crooked. NO, the foot rest is crooked. I called again and go the run around so to this day its still difficult to put the foot rest down.

Bottom line, I've purchased other furniture over the years from RTG and had to pull teeth to get any kind of resolution.I will never go back to RTG for anything and I caution anyone thinking of making any purchases at any RTG.

Review about: Recliner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are sorry to hear of the lack of service that you've received thus far, and would love to get the details your experience. Care to send us your order info and your feedback to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?