My friend asked me to post this for her:She bought five rooms from this company for her new home because of their "One Free TV for each room you buy from us" advertising.

The furniture was delivered, but instead of the promised TV's she has gotten nothing but perpetual run-arounds. I suggested that she return all of that furniture but she is afraid she might incur more problems.I don't know whether Rooms to Go in general is operating this way or if it is just the Clearwater FL. outfit; to a lot of people, this smells like plain old false advertising.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

FREE T.V.DON'T WORK UNLESS YOUR BLIND SOUNDS COME OUT BUT NO PICTURE AFTER 4 MIN.THEY DON'T REPAIR REPLACE THE FREE T.V.

SO BE CAREFUL WITH THE FREE T.V.WHICH YOU PAY FOR BUYING THE FURITURE

RICHARD EDWARDS BELLEAIR BEACH FLORIDA

It's not just Clearwater.I live in Orlando and am having major problems with theactually getting my delivery correct (I'm now waiting on them for a FOURTH TIME), the "free" tv and low and behold, today when I spoke with them they're telling me my total is my more than what's on the receipt.

These people don't know which way is up.

DO NOT SHOP AT ANY ROOMS TO GO LOCATION!Corporate is a nightmare too and will only tell you to go back to the store you purchased your items at.

Returning it is not an option.I specifically asked the salesman about the return policy because we were buying chairs for an existing table and thought they would match but could not be sure until they were delivered.

The salesman said we would have 48 hours from delivery to return them. Fortunately they matched in color, but the style looked wrong. I contacted the 800 number and the store and both said they have no return policy. They do not take returns unless the item was delivered defective.

Evidently the salesman lied just to sell us something.They said it was written on the receipt jacket but I did not see it there.