Don't buy from Rooms To Go
I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago.I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200 pounds I sat in a recliner non stop.
Of course he said "No problem " The recliner part of it had problems from the start they had to to come out twice to work on it. One side is literally dragging on the floor, padding in foot rest has shifted. I called them back and they of course stated that the warranty is out and they can do nothing about it.
I assume that Rooms To Go doesn't expect furniture that cost you 2200.00 to last you more than 2 years.I have furniture I bought 15 years ago that is in better condition than this furniture.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "You can never access your stuff when you need too! If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l. They suck! I..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."