1.8
Style and Design

Purchased 8 sofas from Rooms To Go, one of them the material on the back started to come loose. A rooms to Go warranty rep.

came and took pictures etc. Now they are saying they will not cover it because it was the consumer's fault. A total rip off. Now I have to file suit to get my warranty claim to go through.

Also will be trying to start up a class action suit since this seems to be a common problem. I asked to talk to a supervisor and no one ever called back.

This is a company that only wants to make a quick buck and doesn't want to back their merchandise. STAY AWAY !!!!!

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Warranty.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!

I wish I had a positive update but Rooms To Go has decided to not cover the warranty on their sofa's. Buyer Beware they will decline your repair and hope you just go away.

to Bschwing #1413622

I'm terribly sorry to hear this! We will be reaching out to you shortly!

to TellUsRTG #1416696

No one has reached out to me.

to Bschwing #1419165

Baron,

I called the station on 01/04 at 4:10pm, left my direct contact information with the gentleman that answered the phone, and he stated you would call me back the next time you got in. I would be more than happy to call again though.

-JT