Bought a kitchen table and chairs from Rooms To Go and the finish is coming off.Called customer service and they sent a service tech out to look at it.

Now I get a call to give me the report and they say it will not be covered. Said there was scratchs on the table. Yes there is a scratch on the table but not anywhere near where the finish is coming off. Had the table and other furniture delivered Dec 2011 and it is now Nov of 2012.

Noticed it alot sooner but never called til a salesman at their store told me to. Was there to buy another table but now I will never buy from there again. Should have bought the table at Walmart.

Would have got the same quality for 1/4 of the price.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Comecon David.I just spent a considerable amount of money at your store.

The deals and prices are great! But the accessory furniture such as end tables an coffee tables made in Vietnam Are junk. I replaced mine twice and got the same *** again. You guys won't even take it back for a store credit.

Pretty weak!!

Ps.

I've been in the furniture business for 40 years as a manufacturer and dealer.You guys need to care a little bit more about your customer.

Damages caused in the home, such as scratches, can void the warranty on the piece. But this does sound like a strange situation that we would like to look further into if possible. If you can send us an email to tellus@roomstogo.com with your order information along with pictures of the table showing the overall condition, the scratch, and the area of where the finish is peeling, we would be more than happy to see if there may be any other options available for you!

More rooms to go junk!!!!