Mount Laurel, New Jersey

We only shopped here for a living room sofa/loveseat, and a few other items. I do not like their customer service, they don't explain anything to you, but are quick to take your money.

When problems arise, they don't want to give it back to you, which has happened to us. We purchased an a picture today and noticed there were some scratches and knicks on it. I told them to call the manager and ...they would have to give me a new one or take something off of that particular picture. He said if I wanted another picture they would have to order it and it would not be in until Tuesday.

That is unacceptable. He then stated, I can give you 10% off the purchase and walked away. I didn't know where he went, but he came back about 10 minutes later and said I'll mail that back to you in a check. I stated, I just paid you less than 30 minutes ago "IN CASH", so why can't you give it back to me in cash?

That's our company policy. I said then you need to get your stories straight, but your other manager told me last week that if you pay cash and need reimbursement, as long as it is within the same day, you get your cash back. Apparently, this is not the case. I have never seen or heard of anything like this.

You purchase something and as big as the warehouse is (and it's probably there in stock), they will not give it to you. As high as the price of gas is, they expect you to continue driving back and forth wasting your time, energy and gas to come pick up items that should be readily available. My husband and I will NEVER purchase from Rooms to Go. We have enough friends and family within the home improvement business and construction to let them know as well.

Lesson learned, DO NOT SHOP AT THIS STORE! We are new to the area, and don't typically shop at stores like this, but will never do it again. They are NOT customer focused, they are money driven.

That's it', that's all.

Comments

I’m sorry for any disappointment that your recent visit may have caused. If you would like to email us the order details to tellus@roomstogo.com we can forward your comments to the regional office so that it can be handled directly with the personnel involved.