Rooms To Go - Don't Waste Your Money
We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ... we can no longer sit in it.
The other chair we have owned for less than 3 years ... and has started to peel as well.
The couch we have had for less than 6 months and the button has already come untufted.
They came out to look at one of the chairs ... and issued us a "merchandise credit" ... which apparently, is only valid if you give them back the entire room of furniture. So ... we paid $3500 for furniture 3 years ago ... and you want it ALL back to give us $800? So .... then I would have to go spend another $3500 on more furniture ... so I can have a place to sit? What happened to standing behind your product?
Save your money ... DON'T BUY FROM ROOMS TO GO!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Quality Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally. Oct. 2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s,..."