2.2
Style and Design

Purchased over $5k worth of new furniture.Included in the purchase were two bunk beds, each with their matching dressers for my 4 children.

The morning of Sat, Sept 2 we received the kids' room furniture but the delivery guys said they were just dropping off the furniture and another team would come to put it all together. That was NOT what Rooms to Go said would happen... Then I called Customer Service 3 times that day and spoke with 3 different agents which all said they were going to help me figure this out but it was like I never called. No one followed up with a solution other than telling me that a Route or Delivery Manager was going to get in contact with me soon.

When that manager finally called me after 6pm that day, he said he couldn't send anyone that day because it was too late but would send a team out the next day (Sunday morning) between 8am-12pm to finish the work and did not offer any type of compensation for all the trouble. He said he couldn't do anything about it but instead that I had to call RTG Customer Service Department back again to work with me on this. Well, Sunday came and NO ONE showed up, Monday NOTHING, finally Tuesday afternoon I had to call CS again to find out what was going on and they said they were not sure why the delivery guys never showed up as they where supposed to do Sunday. To this point we don't even know when my kids will finally have their beds put together and not have to sleep on air mattresses ON THE FLOOR in the meantime.

This is not the Customer Service experience you would expect from such a big company like this and with so much marketing!

Sad to say, we realized we need another dresser, but this is the last time we do business with them.Stay away from them if you can.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments