Order Number SE1622****

We ordered a convertible loveseat, paid in advance, and received a delivery date. Subsequently, Rooms to Go (RTG) changed the scheduled date to an earlier date which we accepted.

On the designated day, I dutifully stayed home from work to be available between 8am and noon (the delivery window I had been given). Around 11AM I began to try to get an update. Using the delivery tracking link, it appeared my order had been scheduled for 4th, but the tracking link suggested the delivery team was working on the item scheduled 10th. After battling my way through a telephone tree and endless holds with no answer, accepting the callback option but receiving no callback, I initiated a Chat on the website.

In the Chat, I was told the driver reported no one home and skipped the delivery. I informed the person on the Chat that I had been home all day and furthermore that I live in a high-rise with 200+ units and a manned loading dock, so obviously the report that I was not home was in error I told them to contact the driver and send the delivery back. I was told that was not possible because the driver had quit for the day and there was no alternative but to wait until 4pm pm the next day and reschedule the delivery.

It was a Friday so the following Monday (today) my wife called RTG. She was told that when our delivery failed the item was delivered to someone else.

Disbelieving that, she escalated to a "manager" named Pedro. He then told her the item was damaged and it was necessary for us to order a new product and scheduled a December delivery. It appears to us that we are being fed practiced dishonest responses - anything to get us off the phone - for unknown reasons. We have no idea what the truth is, they have our money and we are without our loveseat.

It is very difficult to reach a human being representative of RTG and when we do they have no idea how to fulfil their obligations.

There is no culture of problem solving or customer service. They need a class action lawsuit on behalf of a class of consumers to whom they have lied and whose money they hold without delivering product.

Edward J Hardin

User's recommendation: y yo ur furniture elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 3256 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30305