Rooms To Go - Flaking Leather!
Our couches "real" leather started to flake.When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they couldn't help us.
So let me help future buyers out...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Any company that will sell items like this and then not honor the customer by fixing their produce shouldn't be in business.
I will never buy furniture from here again nor will any of my family or friends.Rooms to Go should honor their customer and fix their products seeing as we spent over $2000 for the set.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others. Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not...."
- "I'm the very hesitant type when it comes to making big purchases. I decided to do a little research, ask close colleagues, who I should work with for the sell..."
- "The Mesquite Texas and Forney Texas locations are extremely filthy, dirty and one health inspector if being shut down. I can believe that a corporate business such as AMC would..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."