Forney, Texas
Featured Not resolved

Our couches "real" leather started to flake.When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they couldn't help us.

So let me help future buyers out...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Any company that will sell items like this and then not honor the customer by fixing their produce shouldn't be in business.

I will never buy furniture from here again nor will any of my family or friends.Rooms to Go should honor their customer and fix their products seeing as we spent over $2000 for the set.

Review about: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Poor quality product.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Secaucus, New Jersey, United States #992546

i purchased a sofa set along with the 5 year protection warranty, year 2 the fabric started to wear as the above photo.now all 3 cushions have basically no material on them except for the basic.

the warranty folks are telling me that that damage isn't covered in the deal... what?

exactly what IS covered?ugh.

TellUsRTG

Ouch! Would you be able to send us images of the peeling as well as overall images along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, so we can look into this?