Rooms To Go - Flaking Leather!

Our couches "real" leather started to flake.When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they couldn't help us.

So let me help future buyers out...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Any company that will sell items like this and then not honor the customer by fixing their produce shouldn't be in business.

I will never buy furniture from here again nor will any of my family or friends.Rooms to Go should honor their customer and fix their products seeing as we spent over $2000 for the set.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #641480

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 08, 2015 #992546 Secaucus, New Jersey

i purchased a sofa set along with the 5 year protection warranty, year 2 the fabric started to wear as the above photo. now all 3 cushions have basically no material on them except for the basic. the warranty folks are telling me that that damage isn't covered in the deal... what? exactly what IS covered? ugh.

1 0 Reply

May 28, 2015 #988913

Ouch! Would you be able to send us images of the peeling as well as overall images along with your order info to, so we can look into this?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about