Gulfport, Mississippi
1.3

I noticed the love seat was not sitting right and I called and they sent a person out to my house and he discovered the frame bent, I found the couch bent now I am waiting for the man to come see this.I also bought an dinette set and the screws are coming out of the chairs.

For the amount of money I am paying for this furniture I should have gotten the best and not have to tighten a screw or call for repairs.I ended up in the emergency with a pinched nerve from sitting sideways on the love seat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Salesperson.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Maybe if you lost some weight... Fatso

TellUsRTG

This looks bad. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, so we can look into this?

Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Rooms To Go - Love our Beachside Furniture Rooms To Go "First of all we had four inside dogs and four young grandchildren, so I was hesitant to purchase white/cream furniture, but it was the look I knew I wantes for..." Read more Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more