1.3

I noticed the love seat was not sitting right and I called and they sent a person out to my house and he discovered the frame bent, I found the couch bent now I am waiting for the man to come see this.I also bought an dinette set and the screws are coming out of the chairs.

For the amount of money I am paying for this furniture I should have gotten the best and not have to tighten a screw or call for repairs.I ended up in the emergency with a pinched nerve from sitting sideways on the love seat.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with salesperson. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of loveseat. Rooms To Go needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned loveseat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Maybe if you lost some weight... Fatso

TellUsRTG

This looks bad. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, so we can look into this?