Gulfport, Mississippi

I noticed the love seat was not sitting right and I called and they sent a person out to my house and he discovered the frame bent, I found the couch bent now I am waiting for the man to come see this.I also bought an dinette set and the screws are coming out of the chairs.

For the amount of money I am paying for this furniture I should have gotten the best and not have to tighten a screw or call for repairs.I ended up in the emergency with a pinched nerve from sitting sideways on the love seat.

Review about: Loveseat.

I liked: Salesperson.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Maybe if you lost some weight... Fatso

TellUsRTG

This looks bad. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, so we can look into this?

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review Rooms To Go "We purchased a leather sectional from Rooms to Go in 2013 and the leather was chipping off the couch in a 1 year and I could not stand it and..." Read more Rooms To Go Shipping Service Review Rooms To Go "Terrible customer service. No one cares!!!!! My husband took off so that he could be here for the delivery of our kids bunk bed. When the delivery guys arrived and..." Read more Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more