Featured Not resolved
1.3
Style and Design

I'm really disappointed with RTG, our sales person was really nice and took care of our order and explained everything. We had our furniture delivered Friday on time, but I didn't notice that the delivery guys had put the trash in our personal trash can outside.

Our trash pick up was that same day and they had already come by, so when I called RTG to explain to them that my trash was full and that I have nowhere to put my own trash, mind you, we are a family of 7, RTG said it can take 3-5 business days to pick up. I just think its poor customer service. One spends thousands of dollars at this place and once you sign for your order they could care less.

All these positive reviews shows that the delivery people know what is expected of them and that using ones personal property is not one of them. We paid $100 for delivery not trash.

Comments

Were you absent ? Why did you not tell them to take anything they brought that you don't need along with them ? Or would you rather just moan and groan ?

TellUsRTG
#1520568

That is a bunch of garbage and is definitely not acceptable! We need to pick that up and take care of this ASAP! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we'd be happy to try to speed things up!