Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

A picture is worth a thousand words!Advertised as leather!

Turns out leather is really bonded leather! After the warranty was up, both pieces fell apart! Every time we got up pieces would be attached to our clothes. This was all over the floor and our dogs were trying to eat it!!!

They would do nothing for us until recently where they gave me a $380 credit to use in 30 days for a new set & they had to pick up the old ones! Since I can’t afford new couches all I could get was a chair!!!!

This was false advertising first of all & they give you a credit so you can buy more furniture!!!I want new couches and they refused!

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.We would love to get more information.

Please email us the details of your order to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.We hope to hear from you soon!

to TellUsRTG #1402088

I have emailed you.Your customer service rep has not addressed my issues except give me a $380 credit!

You advertised leather couch. I expected to have a leather couch. Instead after this fell apart I was told it was “bonded leather”. That is false advertising.

Then I’m told well you past the 3 yr warranty so this is all we are giving you but the friggin thing started falling apart AFTER your warranty. Manufacturers defect, you have the couches in your possession so give me couches back!!! This was not the doing of my family!!! I want my couches replaced .

I was trying to do this between us and your company but no one wants to try listen & no one is doing anything about it! Kane’s furniture is being sued for the same couches & manufacturer so if I need to we can take it to the next level! I have Lupus and all you have done is added to my stress causing this disease to flair!

I want resolution now.It’s been a year since I started fighting this!