Rooms To Go - Furniture Set Review from Atlanta, Georgia

124 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some broken and the 3pieces sofa they suppose to be connect missing the middle pieces, King to the queen bed with totally different color, dinning table with no chairs.Come back against to talk to the second manager in their store and he told they only can cancel what damage and not delivery but if I still want to keep the order they have not idea when they will have my order.

Ask them to cancel the order and for them come to pick up what left in my house they told me they will give me a call 1hours ahead. But the guy call me 10 minutes and told me they can't wait they left. I call there customer service they told me that guy told them they call me 1hours ahead but I'm not pick up my for. I hate to deal with this *** lied at rooms to go.

I wish I have their CEO contract information to talk direct to them.

So don't go theirs you can read more comment about this people before you.Plan to go there

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #834761

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
124 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TellUsRTG

Apr 25 #1149640

This sounds terrible. Are you able to send us the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about
×