1.2
Style and Design

I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some broken and the 3pieces sofa they suppose to be connect missing the middle pieces, King to the queen bed with totally different color, dinning table with no chairs.Come back against to talk to the second manager in their store and he told they only can cancel what damage and not delivery but if I still want to keep the order they have not idea when they will have my order.

Ask them to cancel the order and for them come to pick up what left in my house they told me they will give me a call 1hours ahead. But the guy call me 10 minutes and told me they can't wait they left. I call there customer service they told me that guy told them they call me 1hours ahead but I'm not pick up my for. I hate to deal with this *** lied at rooms to go.

I wish I have their CEO contract information to talk direct to them.

So don't go theirs you can read more comment about this people before you.Plan to go there

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds terrible. Are you able to send us the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?