3K views

I’m surprised to see all this information on the leather furniture from RTG. Didn’t know there was so many problems & bad customer service.

I read all this after I had already purchased the Erick Church all leather sofa & recliner with the 3 yr warranty on 10-26-17. They delivered it & it all looked great. Made them work all the seats & blue tooth before they left. Recliner had trouble coming back up from reclining.

They worked on it for about 5-10 min. Said they would let the customer Service dept know. In 5 min after they left I received a call they knew the problem said don’t worry we’ll send a new replacement out next Thur. & they did.

It works great. They left the other chair with so at least we could sit on it for the wk. everyone was very nice and helpful.

But I’ll keep an eye out for them anyway. Thanks for all your important information.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eric Church Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Bullish...rooms to go has the sorriest customer service you’ll ever experience

TellUsRTG

While we certainly understand your hesitation in regards to the reviews that you have seen online, we can assure you that our offices are aware of these concerns and are trying to address them appropriately. However, with that being said, the number of complaints seen online should be taken into comparison with the thousands of deliveries that are completed in showroom condition on a daily basis as well.

We are happy to hear that your issue was resolved right away. Should you ever have any questions or concerns though, please do not hesitate to contact us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.