Ellicott City, Maryland

Came into the store was greeted by the sales man Kevin at the University Store in Charlotte North Carolina, Purchase a Bedroom set, I put a deposit down before I left the store, I was told by him that i can make a payment whenever I wanted since i gave a good depoit, I had missed one month payment when I got the bill (the first bill it was like double what I had to pay, so i kept paying a $100.00 a month which I was not suppose to do. them I have the sheriff at my door telling us we have to go to court, went to court never got to speak to the judge, they did not even call us up, kept getting phone call consistently very annoying, then one day i saw this lady that worked for GE money and talked to her she did a judgment for $60.00.

I feel i have paid way to much for this bed and til this day im still paying and it seems like the price never goes down..The bed was purchased in June 2009. I feel this service has been the worst ever, Now the bed is broke and the paint came off the dresser like 1 yr when i had it, I would like to see that salesman repremended

Comments

TellUsRTG

We apologize for the experience you had with your financing. While we do offer a one year manufacture defect warranty, you are unfortunately 3 years beyond that.

Any issues that you may have had with your financing would need to be directed to the finance company in question.

In this instance, you would need to contact GE at 866-396-8254. Again we apologize for the disappointment and look forward to better serving you in the future.