2.8

I typically have great things to say about Rooms to Go, but this post is certainly not about that. We ordered a bed for our second bedroom, but the store told us that a piece may be missing and the delivery would have to be changed.

They told us they would call us in a few days to let us know if they can get the piece from another store. They never called so I contacted them and was told everything was fine. The delivery men came on a Saturday only to find out that a piece was missing. Rooms to Go contacted me immediately to fix the problem, however, they were closing soon and weren't open the following day so I was told I would get a call Monday morning.

Did I receive a call? No. In fact, I had to call four times in order to have the new piece ordered. The piece arrives to my place and when I called to schedule a guy to come back, they told me they're backed up for two weeks.

I told them this was unacceptable and they need to come ASAP. The woman was nice enough to schedule me for that weekend and when the guy came, he told me the other guys ordered the wrong piece! I was furious. When I called Rooms to Go and asked to speak to a manager, I was hung up on.

I called back several times and demanded not only my money back but to actually speak with a manager. I was told I could get HALF of a refund on my delivery fee and the manager would call me back. Of course that never happened so I called again. She was anything short of nice, but did manage to give us a refund for our delivery fee.

I was told that she would personally call me the following day to schedule delivery and when that did not happen, I called again and I was told she was too busy to speak with me. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are sorry to hear of the lack of service that you've received thus far, and would love to get the details your experience. Care to send us your order info and your feedback to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

Everyone at this company I've had to deal with on my delivery and damaged furniture are liers.

TellUsRTG
@Robert Tomes

Hey Robert! We hate to hear you feel this way and would love to find out why. Care to send us your feedback and order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?