Miami, Florida

It is the third time they deliver the same chair mistaken or damaged. This looks like a nightmare without and end. At this point am still trying to figure out what would be my next step. They just seem not to care about having the customer satisfied; and I have lost time and patience.

First delivery: They brought the wrong chair which actually costs about $ 200 less than the one I paid for.

Second delivery: The chair does not function properly. They sent a tech. who instead of fixing the problem, came to tell me that this was a "minor problem". Maybe they think that my money is not good enough to buy me furniture in good condition. Finally he left saying that he would order a new piece and come back to fix it.

Third delivery: After three more weeks of no news from a new tech nor anybody else willing to fix the problem, we finally "persuaded" them on the phone to bring a new chair ( when what we actually wanted was to return everything of our purchase). SURPRISE!!! This chair does not work either!

Please! Does anyone know any way ( other than their Customer Un-Service phone line) to get my problem fix?

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Comments

They might respond to Better business buero