Featured 100% full Not resolved

The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a doorway to get into a hall which resulted in scratched up hardwoods, big 4 inch dent in Sheetrock, and the door frame being nicked up in at least 8-12 spots. This is a brand new home and now have all these damages. After filing complaint w customer service I have been offered a paltry $200.00 to close the case. Could you tell me how am I to find repairmen to fix all the areas ( floors have to be pulled up and changes to new ones, carpenter to hire for doorframe, a painter to fill in Sheetrock area and repaint all for this amount?

It is upsetting the disregard for the problems they caused and created, and attempted to deliver the wrong sofa without checking it first.

Priscilla and Allen B

Hammond, La.

These are a few of the pics, the post it notes denotes the areas where the scratches are on hardwoods.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "offer the payment for the amount to cover having my home put back as it was before the rooms to go delivery people damaged it" as the author lost $3500. Priscillaeb is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about sofa at Rooms To Go was lack of communication , but reviewer liked sales representative. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Hey Priscilla and Allen!I would be happy to take your order info along with these images in an email.

You can send them to me at Tellus@Roomstogo.com.Hope to hear from you soon.