Hammond, Louisiana
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a doorway to get into a hall which resulted in scratched up hardwoods, big 4 inch dent in Sheetrock, and the door frame being nicked up in at least 8-12 spots. This is a brand new home and now have all these damages. After filing complaint w customer service I have been offered a paltry $200.00 to close the case. Could you tell me how am I to find repairmen to fix all the areas ( floors have to be pulled up and changes to new ones, carpenter to hire for doorframe, a painter to fill in Sheetrock area and repaint all for this amount?

It is upsetting the disregard for the problems they caused and created, and attempted to deliver the wrong sofa without checking it first.

Priscilla and Allen B

Hammond, La.

These are a few of the pics, the post it notes denotes the areas where the scratches are on hardwoods.

Review about: Sofa.

I liked: Sales representative.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Lack of communication.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3500
Preferred solution Offer the payment for the amount to cover having my home put back as it was before the rooms to go delivery people damaged it.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Hey Priscilla and Allen!I would be happy to take your order info along with these images in an email.

You can send them to me at Tellus@Roomstogo.com.Hope to hear from you soon.