6810 Eastchase Pkwy Suite A, Montgomery, AL 36117, USA
1.6

To whom it may concern I'm very disappointed with my delivery service today. 1st problem: My daughter bedroom suite foot board was shipped with bad quality the it was cut uneven.

The inspector came to review the defect and I had to wait over 3 weeks to have the new foot board shipped in which I had to take off work for and lost a days pay because shipment was scheduled between the hours of 12pm to 4pm. As if my day wasnt already lost My wife was called by customer service to extend my delivery.My delivery time was pushed back between 4pm To 8pm. Ridiculous: The delivery finally showed around 7pm with the wrong color foot board and he was in his personal car. This looked very very unprofessional.

Not to mention he said he wasn't the delivery driver that was suppose to make the delivery he was just helping out because was on his way home. You got to be kidding. I'm very disappointed in Rooms To go right now because customer satisfactory starts and ends with you. You have made money .Today I lost money by taking off my job for the delivery and my daughter bedroom suite isn't up to standard.

From the great service I received from my salesman in the store I can't believe how this has turned out.

It's like I'm in a horror movie. Rooms to go you have to make this right because right now this customer has received 2 sour lemons from you with service after the sale.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We would love to get more information on this. Please email us the details along with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we will be more than happy to look into this for you. We hope to hear from you soon!