Tampa, Florida

Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the pieces.

Shortly thereafter, the seat of a sectional unit caved in, NOT sagged. Called to have it replaced....wouldn't replace it if it could be repaired. Technician had to come out and add a reinforcement piece of wood....they are so shoddily built. Since then, it has happened again (see pic).

The plasma TV has developed a red pixilation in the picture. BUT, by far, the "best" part is the incredible shedding sectional. I had to post a picture for it to be truly appreciated. This happened within my "warranty/protection" time frame but I was told it wasn't covered. That is a scam. I don't have pets...and my kids are teens. I just "enjoy" having to vacuum up my couch pieces. I have had this couch just shy of 4 years and have been covering it up until I could replace it...which I just have. What a joke...save your money and hold out until you can buy a solidly built piece of furniture...it is no "deal" if you have to keep replacing it.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

We had the same sofa and it did the same thing with us. I'll never buy RTG again.

Al

Friction causes that!

to Al #988922

I have a leather sofa for 12 years ,and it still looks real good I bought it AT CITY FURNITURE, I did buy RTG coffee table and leather ottoman it was junk. Do not buy from RTG AND IKIA BOTH JUNK STORE, THY SHOULD CLOOSE THE DOORS