We purchased a "Leather" sectional furniture 7 years ago at Rooms to Go. A few months ago starting peeling to the point that one of the sectionals is totally damaged... the rest of them became to have such a thin and weak skin that it is scary to seat on because the "Leather" will obviously reap.
I sent an email a few days ago to customer service, and actually I had an answer... which really kept my hope up after spending so much money in a furniture that it is beyond damaged.... well.... emails goes and comes, pictures goes and comes.... and of course... here is the beautiful answer:
Thank you for contacting me back with your information. I was able to locate your account and after reviewing its notations I regret to inform you that there were no active warranties. Unfortunately as the furniture was purchased in 2009 and received 7+ years of use, I regret to inform you that we are unable to assist further. We can only suggest contacting a local furniture repair company or trying to sell the furniture locally. I apologize for the disappointment and it is our hope to better serve you in the future.
Really??? so you asked me for pictures, to be sending emails, your product is horrible, the material is cheap... and I did not pay cheap, and this is your answer? the furniture was sold to me as "Leather" and this is not more than cheap treated plastic looking like leather... this is a scam... a big scam.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "After Driving 1400 miles to the keys to spend a week on vacation we thought we found a place to relax and enjoy our stay. (Man was we wrong) After..."
- "My offers was removed unfairly, I contacted them and they sent me an evasive answer, they also blocked the messages sent to me and the chance to answer them. I..."
- "I was skeptical of the negative reviews until I saw this. The guy behind it all. Vice president of Millennium Medical, John Stewart. You can read his social media marketing..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."