Rooms To Go - Horrible Quality of Leather

270 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

I bought my sofa set maybe 3 or 4 years ago and it started to peel around year 3.My husband tokd me to contact them about it but i didn't because i just knew it was not going to solve anything.

They wilk rake your money but they di not stand by their merchandise at all. I've read many reviews on th u s companies quality if leather and seen many photos all showing the same nightmare we are facing. This is so embarrassing to have in my home and when they ask me where I bought my sofa I telk thrm RTG and i tekk them whatever they do stay away from that company. Whi wants to by a sofa set another sofa set after just spending over 2,000 on onr that i was told would last us 10 yeard or more.

I just hate that I am facing this.

I thought i made a great buy with buying leather.Never again will I give RTG my hard earned money fir their garbage and I wilk make a blog in this company and what we are facing, just to get the word out to those who are looking to know who to beware of that sell bad quality furniture.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Cheats
    • Poor quality of sofa
    • Very bad never buy from them
    • Lied about funiture

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #732918

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
270 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TellUsRTG

Nov 12, 2015 #1062763

Oh no! Would you be able to send us your order info along with the above images and details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about
×