Style and Design

I bought my sofa set maybe 3 or 4 years ago and it started to peel around year 3.My husband tokd me to contact them about it but i didn't because i just knew it was not going to solve anything.

They wilk rake your money but they di not stand by their merchandise at all. I've read many reviews on th u s companies quality if leather and seen many photos all showing the same nightmare we are facing. This is so embarrassing to have in my home and when they ask me where I bought my sofa I telk thrm RTG and i tekk them whatever they do stay away from that company. Whi wants to by a sofa set another sofa set after just spending over 2,000 on onr that i was told would last us 10 yeard or more.

I just hate that I am facing this.

I thought i made a great buy with buying leather.Never again will I give RTG my hard earned money fir their garbage and I wilk make a blog in this company and what we are facing, just to get the word out to those who are looking to know who to beware of that sell bad quality furniture.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cheats and poor quality of sofa. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of leather sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2200. Rooms To Go needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned leather sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Oh no! Would you be able to send us your order info along with the above images and details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?