Snellville, Georgia
2.0

I purchased living room furniture, reclining sofa and loveseat along with the recliner to match, also tables, lamps and a rug. My husband and I are empty nesters so we are the only ones in our home.

About 2 weeks after our furniture was delivered I received a call about an extended warranty that covered everything (I did purchase the warranty) and if there was an issue with something the item would be replaced no questions asked, what a LIE. After about a month I noticed one arm on the loveseat looked different from the other so I looked closer and sure enough something was wrong with it. I made a call and the service guy came, unstapled the fabric from the back and showed me the arms are cardboard and I leaned on it too hard, no actually I didn't even sit on the loveseat. I was furious to say the least.

I made a call to the warranty company to get this item replaced and they offered to repair it as a courtesy, excuse me I paid for the super-duper warranty.

I will NEVER again shop at Rooms To Go and will advise all the people I know to shop elsewhere. This company should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rooms To Go Pros: Being able to see furniture in person.

Rooms To Go Cons: Tells untrue facts, Super poor quality, Defective loveseat, Poor customer service.

• Horrible Quality
  • Broken Loveseat
  • Extended Warranty Lie

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds terrible. The three year extended warranty is an extension of our one year manufacturer warranty.

It covers the furniture for three years from the date of purchase.

We would be happy to look into this. Are you able to send us your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?