Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015.Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN.
Drivers handed me a customer service business card and ran out of here faster than lightening. Sat on hold for over an hour over the course of 3 phone calls, only to be told I can't get replacements until next week. So if you can put up with that, here's even better. Spend one night on the bed with no issues; get up this morning, my son sat on the bed next to me, and the slats that hold up the mattress BROKE.
Less than 24 hours, and I have all 3 pieces of furniture BROKEN.
DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THIS STORE.You will only be disappointed and ripped off.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Nice sales person
What I disliked
- Quality and customer service
- Delivery service
- Delivery process
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gardenia Queen Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."