Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015.Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN.
Drivers handed me a customer service business card and ran out of here faster than lightening. Sat on hold for over an hour over the course of 3 phone calls, only to be told I can't get replacements until next week. So if you can put up with that, here's even better. Spend one night on the bed with no issues; get up this morning, my son sat on the bed next to me, and the slats that hold up the mattress BROKE.
Less than 24 hours, and I have all 3 pieces of furniture BROKEN.
DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THIS STORE.You will only be disappointed and ripped off.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Nice sales person
What I disliked
- Quality and customer service
- Delivery service
- Delivery process
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gardenia Queen Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."