Aiken, South Carolina
100% full Not resolved
1.8
Style and Design

Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015.Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN.

Drivers handed me a customer service business card and ran out of here faster than lightening. Sat on hold for over an hour over the course of 3 phone calls, only to be told I can't get replacements until next week. So if you can put up with that, here's even better. Spend one night on the bed with no issues; get up this morning, my son sat on the bed next to me, and the slats that hold up the mattress BROKE.

Less than 24 hours, and I have all 3 pieces of furniture BROKEN.

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THIS STORE.You will only be disappointed and ripped off.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Nice sales person.

I didn't like: Quality and customer service, Delivery service, Delivery process.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

It's looks like the center support slat with the 3 legs was not installed. That would have prevented the slats from cracking in the middle like that.

TellUsRTG

Hey HayleyBelle!Please understand Anonymous is not affiliated with Rooms To Go, nor do we agree with the comments posted.

We are sincerely sorry to hear you have not received the customer service you deserve. We would be happy you help in any way we can.

Care to send your order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

HayleyBelle

If you are such an expert "Anonymous" on the situation, why hide behind the curtain? I welcome the website to contact me regarding the issue. Now go eat another donut, cash your welfare check my job pays for, and troll *** sites.

to HayleyBelle #1034191

Sure. Give me your phone number and I'll call you so we can discuss consumer fraud.

How dare you break merchandise and try to blame the company. Disgusting. Pissed Consumer fact checks every submission thoroughly and I can't wait for this one to be removed due to misinformation.

How dare you break merchandise and then try to blame the company. People like you are disgusting, posting something like this just for upvotes on a website. Get a life.

HayleyBelle
to Anonymous #1034095

Really? I broke? I suggest you only speak of what you know.

to HayleyBelle #1034125

You sound like a neckbeard - a lying neckbeard, at that. tip tip m'lady off to break some m'ore furniture so I can be internet famous

to HayleyBelle Punta Gorda, Florida, United States #1036104

Hi HayleyBelle, don't pay attention to this person who accuses you for breaking furniture.I ordered this piece for myself and I had 5 exchanges until I returned everything and got my money back.

It is a beautiful piece. Loved it the minute i saw it at the store. But, when it comes to the quality is very poor. I wouldn't ever buy from RTG.

They lack on customer service. They are very unprofessional.

Their furniture are poor quality.

All they care is to sell furniture, not how we get treated.

Good luck to you!