Rooms To Go - Horribly Poor Quality

322 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015.Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN.

Drivers handed me a customer service business card and ran out of here faster than lightening. Sat on hold for over an hour over the course of 3 phone calls, only to be told I can't get replacements until next week. So if you can put up with that, here's even better. Spend one night on the bed with no issues; get up this morning, my son sat on the bed next to me, and the slats that hold up the mattress BROKE.

Less than 24 hours, and I have all 3 pieces of furniture BROKEN.

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THIS STORE.You will only be disappointed and ripped off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gardenia Queen Bedroom Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #700130 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
322 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 12 #1110875

It's looks like the center support slat with the 3 legs was not installed. That would have prevented the slats from cracking in the middle like that.

TellUsRTG

Sep 16, 2015 #1034468

Hey HayleyBelle! Please understand Anonymous is not affiliated with Rooms To Go, nor do we agree with the comments posted. We are sincerely sorry to hear you have not received the customer service you deserve. We would be happy you help in any way we can. Care to send your order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

HayleyBelle

Sep 15, 2015 #1034165

If you are such an expert "Anonymous" on the situation, why hide behind the curtain? I welcome the website to contact me regarding the issue. Now go eat another donut, cash your welfare check my job pays for, and troll *** sites.

Sep 15, 2015 #1034191

Sure. Give me your phone number and I'll call you so we can discuss consumer fraud.

1 0 Reply

Sep 15, 2015 #1034094

How dare you break merchandise and try to blame the company. Disgusting. Pissed Consumer fact checks every submission thoroughly and I can't wait for this one to be removed due to misinformation.

1 1 Reply

Sep 15, 2015 #1034092

How dare you break merchandise and then try to blame the company. People like you are disgusting, posting something like this just for upvotes on a website. Get a life.

3 1 Reply
HayleyBelle

Sep 15, 2015 #1034095

Really? I broke? I suggest you only speak of what you know.

Sep 15, 2015 #1034125

You sound like a neckbeard - a lying neckbeard, at that. tip tip m'lady off to break some m'ore furniture so I can be internet famous

1 0 Reply

Sep 19, 2015 #1036104 Punta Gorda, Florida, United States

Hi HayleyBelle, don't pay attention to this person who accuses you for breaking furniture. I ordered this piece for myself and I had 5 exchanges until I returned everything and got my money back. It is a beautiful piece. Loved it the minute i saw it at the store. But, when it comes to the quality is very poor. I wouldn't ever buy from RTG. They lack on customer service. They are very unprofessional. Their furniture are poor quality.
All they care is to sell furniture, not how we get treated.
Good luck to you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about
×