Bradenton, Florida
2.3

Purchased living room furniture suite 1.5 years ago, furniture that only had a one year warranty. For the price almost $3000 guess I am under the misinformed assumption that the furniture should last longer than that.

Out of the 5 pieces that make up the couch and loveseat, three of the pieces are broken having caved in so that now when you sit you need a hand to pull you out! We are average people who use the product correctly, therefore, this should not happen. When I called I was informed of the 1 year and verified that I hadn't purchased the extended warranty (on furniture that I wanted what? 5-7 years??).

When I said please inform the powers that be that I will think twice about where I spend my money if they believe that was a good investment. The poor girl made the incorrect decision to repeat the warranty info.

I am not deaf, I am angry. Skip Rooms 2 go...and does anyone want to buy a couch?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rooms To Go Cons: Poor quality furnature.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. I would be happy to send your feedback to the appropriate personnel. Can you send me your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?