Houston, Texas

I was thinking about purchasing furniture at Rooms To Go. Glad I waited a day.

Not only do all these complaints concern me, but these weak responses from Rooms To Go are even more disconcerting. I dont see any follow ups where the situation was resolved. There was one post where one consumer posted her name and address to which Rooms To Go requested information. Seems odd that they couldn't get the information from the information provided.

I have mixed feelings now and probably cold feet by the morning.

It is a shame because I was pretty excited. Interesting to see if I get a reply.

Comments

ajmonte79

The fear you should have is very real. This is one shady company.

If you have any doubts, I just posted a review. If you need anything else as proof, there is an option where you can mark off as a "pleased" consumer. There aren't very many of those, and your fear is totally justified. Whatever you're nominal amount you are saving here isn't worth the headache you're going to get when you realize your furniture is either defective and takes months to replace, or the "warranty" as they call it fails you.

Try somewhere else.

You'll be glad you did. Good luck =)

Oh Mr. Johnson...that may be your "official" policy but the "unofficial and preferred" response by Rooms to Go is "too bad, so sad." I have NEVER spoken with a consumer who was satisfied with their Rooms to Go purchase. Rooms to Go....good idea, terrible execution and quality.

DO NOT BUY from these guys! Their NO RETURN POLICY should be your first red flag, not that they will mention this at the sale.

Also, delivery is required - showrooms don't carry stock, and is pretty high. And, the fabric protection costs extra per piece, also not mentioned unless you check your receipt to find out why the price is so much more than expected.

Purchased from RTG and was not told of their non return policy. Did not get proper paperwork at purchase b/c of broken printer but didn't know the paperwork was incomplete.

Furniture was damaged and decided at delivery not to keep. They refused to take it back and blamed us for not knowing rcpt was incomplete. Told us too bad so sad and were extremely unprofessional a d rude. Am still trying to get rid of this low quality furniture but now they say 20% restocking fee applies.

Total bs.

If u r smart run don't walk to a reputable store. No wonder their parking lot was so empty

I had the worst experience with tables and customer service was the worst I have ever had.

I purchased a Cindy Crawford sofa last January

and its been in storage for the whole time and

recently got it out and the cushions slat down

and makes the sofa uncomfortable so I went

on line and saw a lot of complaints about the cushions not holding up so I decided to call

and the customer service rep said they could not do anything because the sofa was no longer under warranty and I asked her about

the complaints and she said they have had complaints but still nothing could be done because it is out of warranty. I would think

if you were concerned about customer satisfaction you would look into this and do something about the cushions

But customer satisfaction is not a concern of

yours and I have bought many items from you

and will never purchase another thing from

your company

I understand your concern, but can assure you that customer satisfaction is our top priority! The posts and reviews that you see online only represent a small number of our customer base - there are thousands of customers that we deliver to satisfactorily every day.

In addition, I hope that as you have reviewed the info that you have found us to be responding and assisting all customers that we can.

In order to review customer’s account information, we ask them to email us with such details as this information can be very sensitive and would not want any posting their private information on an open web forum as such.

I hope with this information, we can change your outlook about Rooms To Go, and hopefully serve you in the future!

@David_Johnson

I had planned to purchase a rooms to go sofa but there are soooo many terrible reviews I think it's best I shop elsewhere.