After waiting weeks for a recliner to be delivered, it was finally delivered. The cord was missing and I was assured RTG would overnight the cord by one of their CSR.

It was not sent. I called the next day and was told it would be three, 3 weeks before a new chair could be delivered! I explained I did not need a new chair but only the power cord, the CSR could not grasp the information, I requested his supervisor and she was no better possibly a little crasser. I requested her supervisor, but she was the only one on duty.

Her best offer was I had to wait 7-10 days for a cord ... if one was in stock .... she could not check stock at this time and I could call back in a couple of days!

I explained how this was poor customer service at best, her response was well we can spend the day discussing the issue, but that was their policy ... Period!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Recliner.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rooms To Go Cons: Delivery and lack of customer service, Customer service call center reps not helpful.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are sorry to hear of the lack of service that you've received thus far, and would love to get the details your experience. Care to send us your order info and your feedback to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

My response to e-mail from RTG ...

Well, I called that number on Thursday and was told by your representative Tracy that she would e-mail the parts department and have them overnight the cord to us.

As a customer, I was satisfied and felt this was fair.

I never received the part and my wife called Saturday and was told we would need to wait three months for a new chair. I called back and spoke to a supervisor, and was told if they had the cord it would be shipped in 7-10 days, but if you did not have the part we would wait three months for a new chair! As a customer, this is NOT acceptable, and very poor customer service.

I called again on Monday and was told by your representative he would e-mail the parts department and check on the availability of the cord and call me back.

A day and a half later I am still waiting for my call back. So as you can see calling the number you supplied does absolutely nothing!!!

If you want to help, my order number is 21260163.

Joseph M. Krebs