15400 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32413, USA
2.0

Went to Panama City store and saw sofa I wanted. The Memorial Day sale flyer and in store signage had a great price for the sofa, a side table and cocktail table.

I went home and discussed with my husband. We decided to get it but when we went online, the same offer did not exist. They had same products but the price was not the same. I order online a lot and while some retailers offer online and in store only products, if the product exists in both places, the price is usually the same or can be matched.

The online chat rep couldn't help and indicated online stock is different than in store. That is bull since the in store sofa would have to be ordered. I called the store to try and order it direct from them but they told me I would have to come to the store to order it. I live 60 miles away and wasn't going to drive all the way back I already have an established Rooms to go credit card so that wasn't the problem.

Needless to say, there was no sale. Very disappointed in their lack of interest in my business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1342045

Thank you for taking the time to write your report! We would love to get more information. Please email us the details of your visit to Tellus@roomstogo.com.