Hendersonville, North Carolina
2.0

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!!!

Walking into Rooms To Go Asheville you will be greeted and met by a sales person. As I walked into the show room with my family and another family walked in behind me.

We were greeted by our sales person Zach. The next family was not. The show room manager processed to verbally assault the other sales man for looking at his phone instead of greeting the next family. It was an honest mistake as the sales person thought we were all together, but the manager didn't care.

We were helped and found a living room set that we liked. We proceed to purchase the set and paid for everything and was informed of a delivery date over a month away. This was disheartening but we accepted it. This is the last of the pleasant experience we have had with this company.

We received a call earlier then expected to deliver our furniture.

They informed us it will be delivered on Wednesday the 9th. We informed them that we have 3 small children and work and won't be home on Wednesday as it is our busiest sports day. They informed me that Wednesday is the only day they will deliver in our area and we are out of luck. When we protested the hung up on my wife.

I called just seconds later and was met with another nasty person at the 1-800 customer service department. She proceeded to tell me oh well and she hung up on me. I called the local store to ask about a refund and spoke to Kristian Stacy. She informed me that we could only get a refund with 48 hours after purchase.

I assume they set this rule up because they have experienced this issue in the past. I spoke to her for some time. She did keep her professionalism, but informed me there is nothing she can do. I will just have to *** work and lose my pay for a day because of their lack of customer service.

IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE JUT A NUMBER PURCHASE FROM ROOMS TO GO ASHEVILLE. THEY ARE A JOKE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.

My family has been in the furniture business for years as I grew up and we delivered when the customer wanted. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Reason of review: Lack of Customer service.

Rooms To Go Pros: Options of so many sectionals.

Rooms To Go Cons: I did not like how i was treated.

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1119747

This sounds super disappointing. Would you be able to send me your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, along with the above details?