Gibsonia, Pennsylvania

I needed 4 lamps went to Rooms To Go at Fort Myers FL, they do not like to part with their lamps. You can not go there and buy lamps and bring them home,but for $30 they can ship them to your home but i live close and said I'd pick them up now they inform me that it would take 2 weeks to have them at their showroom for pickup as they need to come from their warehouse in Lakeland FL.

I suggested they get a new GPS system as Lakeland is only 110 miles away. They didn't care about the customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about your disappointment. Our showrooms are designed to use as much space possible so that we can display as many set combinations as possible.

This allows our customer to have the best selection available to them when trying to find the perfect set for their home. But, as the available space is used for this purpose, the showrooms do not carry inventory at their locations. Rooms To Go stock is kept in distribution centers located in our major market areas.

When making the purchase at one of our showroom locations, customers have the option to pick up their furniture at the nearest distribution center and avoid delivery fees or they can choose to have the order delivered to their home for an additional fee. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.