Houston, Texas
1.9

So I'm pretty upset with Rooms to Go. We ordered a dining room set.

Now I can understand that they don't waive shipping or really give discounts so we purchased it cash and were told our furniture would be to us in a month. Fine...I understand business can be busy. However, I don't understand why Rooms to Go hasn't held up their end. The original customer service representative said she'd notate we'd like our furniture delivered before noon due to a prior engagement and that we'd get a call 2 days prior to delivery.

Well we received no call so I called yesterday to see what time they'd be here in the morning. The lady said they'd be here between 1 & 5pm. I've still received no call about delivery today. I called again today and another representative said the delivery guy probably wouldn't even call before showing up.

GREAT!

Thanks because chances are I will miss my prior engagement due to Rooms to Go. I don't think I'll be purchasing here again if that is how their company works.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rooms To Go Cons: Delivery, Customer service, No call of delivery, Overall sloppiness of business.

Comments