1.4

We bought a new leather couch less than one year ago. I called customer service and they sent someone out to take pictures.

By the way it was an all day window for him to arrive. When he said he was coming he called a few times and kept saying he would be there in an hour. He took the pictures and said we will be contacted in 2 or 3 days. After waiting 2 weeks I had to call them.

They stated that they never received the pictures. I got angry with them when they started talking about repair. This couch is apparently VERY POOR quality but we paid over $1,000 for it. I then called the store and the manger said he couldn't do anything and that an area supervisor would call us.

She called shortly after I spoke to him and said she couldn't do anything with out the photos. She said she would follow up with us. She never did. Here it is going on a month later with me doing all the leg work and getting the runaround.

We still have no resolution.

Terrible furniture with even worse customer service. Go somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sofa.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Could you email us at Tellus@Roomstogo.com with the details and your order info? We will be more than happy to look into this for you!

TellUsRTG