Carolina, Carolina
Featured 100% full Not resolved

We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013.We placed the set in the family and start using frequently.

Leather started to peel until it became useless. Same happened to the dining set, we lost over $2,700. Don't spend your money buying this low quality furniture.

We followed the cleaning instructions to "protect" and clean the leather.

It didn't work either. I shared pictures, to prove all stated above.

My recommendation to anyone with plans on buying furniture, don't make the same mistake I made, I didn't look for reviews previews to my purchase.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality and service, Defective poor quality products.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Calabash, North Carolina, United States #921170

Shittiest built furniture I've ever seen. How many retards can one place hire. Nothing but criminals

Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Rooms To Go Delivery Service Review Rooms To Go "First I order a bedroom that was delivered to a wrong address. I received it 15 days after. Two parts is missing on My wall entertainment wall ant it scratched...." Read more Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "I bought this sectional (Cindy Crawford), from RTG on January 14,2017. The furniture was delivered for the second time discolored. Now I'm dealing with the rudest, most unprofessional people in..." Read more Rooms To Go - Horrible customer service Rooms To Go "...I spoke with your manager of the store Neil who let $1000 walk out the door because he didn't want to sell the bunkbed..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more