Rooms To Go - Leather living room set last less than 2 years WATCHOUT
We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013.We placed the set in the family and start using frequently.
Leather started to peel until it became useless. Same happened to the dining set, we lost over $2,700. Don't spend your money buying this low quality furniture.
We followed the cleaning instructions to "protect" and clean the leather.
It didn't work either. I shared pictures, to prove all stated above.
My recommendation to anyone with plans on buying furniture, don't make the same mistake I made, I didn't look for reviews previews to my purchase.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and service
- Defective poor quality products
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."