Carolina, Carolina
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013.We placed the set in the family and start using frequently.

Leather started to peel until it became useless. Same happened to the dining set, we lost over $2,700. Don't spend your money buying this low quality furniture.

We followed the cleaning instructions to "protect" and clean the leather.

It didn't work either. I shared pictures, to prove all stated above.

My recommendation to anyone with plans on buying furniture, don't make the same mistake I made, I didn't look for reviews previews to my purchase.

Review about: Living Room Set.

I didn't like: Poor quality and service, Defective poor quality products.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2700
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Calabash, North Carolina, United States #921170

Shittiest built furniture I've ever seen. How many retards can one place hire. Nothing but criminals