Rooms To Go - Leather living room set last less than 2 years WATCHOUT
We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013.We placed the set in the family and start using frequently.
Leather started to peel until it became useless. Same happened to the dining set, we lost over $2,700. Don't spend your money buying this low quality furniture.
We followed the cleaning instructions to "protect" and clean the leather.
It didn't work either. I shared pictures, to prove all stated above.
My recommendation to anyone with plans on buying furniture, don't make the same mistake I made, I didn't look for reviews previews to my purchase.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and service
- Defective poor quality products
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..."
- "Furniture came damage.Refuse to take it back.The driver made threats against me and started taking off his back brace and shirt trying to fight me bc i didnt want to..."
- "Because I put the conversation between me and email@example.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."