2.5
Style and Design

I purchased a living room set, all leather, so I was told!!! This was my second set of leather living room furniture, that I purchased.

What a big disappointment. Between the cushions what I thought was leather is not, it is peeling away, making a big mess, not only there but also on the back side it is also peeling, it looks terrible. I don't understand why you would put fake leather between the cushions, with the friction of sitting and getting up and moving around it doesn't make sense to have fake crap there. I have a dog that finds the peelings on the floor.

I spent a good amount of money on my furniture, I'm so disappointed. I would not recommend this store to anyone.

Between the fake leather and also the lawsuit about the treatment on the leather furniture. People go somewhere else and pay more to get the real deal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Furniture Set.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 17.

Comments

I second the motion. Totally unfair to customers who must raise their voice and stop the fraud and abuse Rooms to Go had demonstrated by promoting a fake product and getting rich to the expense of hard working customers. Make them pay for their malicious actions like us citizens are forced to assume the consequences of ours.

TellUsRTG

We are deeply disappointed to hear this! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!