Austin, Texas

Purchased it from rooms to go and all pilled out and they won't do any thing. They don't have good customer service.

My friend also have same problem. what should we do? we saved the money to purchase it. We had really good sofa set before and used it for 22 years.

Never had a problem. We also got the dinning table and six chairs. The chairs are loose and the table also chipped too. We called the so many times and no response.

They should send some one to check it but never did. Hope they see this text and help.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• structural defect

Comments

Majirodri

I had the same problem with the sofas peeling. The so called "leather" sofas?

They gave me a $599 credit in which I am able to purchase a sofa for that amount. I did.

Twice they cancelled deliver on me without a courtesy call. Now they are telling me they have to pick up the peeled sofas, mind you I paid for them, before they can deliver my new replacement ones....

TellUsRTG

This sounds awful! Care to send us images of the furniture as well as your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?