Rooms To Go - Leather sofa, love seat, and chair purchases that is NOT real leather!
We purchased a matching sofa, love seat, and chair from RTG in December 2011 and it was delivered January 2012. The arm rest on the couch is now peeling and based on what I have read here, I am just waiting for the rest of the set to start peeling. We too purchased the leather protection (which is interesting considering now they say it is "blended" leather, which would have been nice to know as we would NOT have purchased this set.). While we do have kids and pets, this is NOT the result of anything other than poor quality - see picture. We have been using this set for less than 2 years and we take care of it...we have had other leather furniture that has outlasted this stuff under the same living conditions...you can tell by the picture it is simply a MISREPRESENTED poor quality product.
We called customer service and reported the issue and they did send someone out to take pictures. The guy that came out said to me "it isn't real leather, it is blended leather and they are having a lot of problems with it." He took his pictures (he even took pics of the furniture that is not peeling - yet.)
They called to say they were reviewing our complaint but so far we have not received a response....I will update when we do to let everyone know how they are handling it. Right now I am listing neutral as my review type to give them the benefit of the doubt...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."