Garner, North Carolina
3.0

Delivery time was scheduled between 1-5 @ 4:30 I was notified it would be between 5:30-7:00 and close to 5:30. I called earlier that afternoon, trying to be proactive, wanting to go out and grab a *** to eat but was told DO NOT leave because if you do and you miss the delivery you will need to reschedule the delivery but could not reschedule for 48 hours.

That's when it began. When the furniture arrived so did the attitudes from both parties. Furniture was difficult to get in. Once in, a piece was damaged from scratches and another piece was torn.

I had damage to both my front and rear door of my home, scratches on wood floor. Two weeks later replacements were delivered. Again, a piece is torn and the other piece had scratches but not in the same place. Now, let's also add that we have walls that have been scratched and additional wood floor scratches.

Do you think Rooms To Go has contacted me about my claim? No, not yet. And being I am so pissed off I requested they pick up the furniture ALL of the furniture and credit my credit card. Well guess what the return date was yesterday.

The two guys who came were very polite. Four out of the five pieces were taken out, however, the final piece and the largest piece remains in my living room because they DID NOT feel comfortable removing and causing further damage to my home and they said they could not afford to pay for any damages. Now we are back to customer service and it continues to go downhill from there. A service tech will come out three days after this to see if the legs can be removed so the furniture can be picked up.

But oh wait you can't schedule a pick up until AFTER the service tech has been out. I paid for this furniture in Sept. I requested they deliver in Oct. Tomorrow will be Dec.

1 and they still have my money. I tried to condense this story but there is so much more I could of written as I made a trip to the local store where the furniture was purchased in Raleigh, NC.

My suggestion is DO NOT purchase from there unless you can take home yourself. All of their drivers are not Rooms To Go drivers.

Reason of review: problems w/delivery, damaged.

Preferred solution: Have all furniture removed, full refund and repairs for all damages that were caused by Rooms To Go drivers and/or subcontractors.

Rooms To Go Pros: Our sales person.

Rooms To Go Cons: Customer service from store, Takes no responsibility for items they sell.

• Rooms To Go Poor Practices

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds like a nightmare. Would you be able to send us the above details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?