4.8

First of all we had four inside dogs and four young grandchildren, so I was hesitant to purchase white/cream furniture, but it was the look I knew I wantes for our living area. We have had the Beachside slipcover sofa and loveseat for two years and still love it.

For the most part, soiled areas are removed by washing in machine with bleach and air drying overnight. We have had two areas where the stain would not come out, so the technician came to try to remove but couldn't so we received a replacement cushion.

I would definitely get the extended warranty. I bought from Rooms to Go because I didn't want to spend a lot of money since I wasn't sure it would fit our lifestyle, but I am so glad I did!

Product or Service Mentioned: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1342044

Thank you for taking the time to write your report! We appreciate the positive feedback and would love to pass this along, please send the order details to Tellus@roomstogo.com. We hope to hear from you soon!