Keller, Texas

My love seat armless recliner is broken, I called it in to have someone look at it. I asked if it needed to be replaced.

He assured me that he could fix the problem. It broke again, same issue and the guy came back out to fix it and again assure me that it would not brake. It is broken again, still the same issue and I told the customer service Tina Wheeler that the recliner should have been replaced the first time because it keeps braking. She informed me that I am out of warranty and that I should have requested for an exchange the first time.

I did! But the repair man assured me that he had fixed it! She keep going round and round with me so I asked to speak to her manager but she informed me that she was the only one I could talk to. She was very rude and condescending.

Customer Service Center are there to help, not make things worse! Her attitude only makes me never want to set foot in a Rooms To Go Store. I want the recliner replaced!

It should have been replaced the first time it broke. Please make right what went wrong and replace my recliner.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Recliner Repair.

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1197169

I would love to look over your account. Are you able to send me your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?