2.5

I was suppose to have a technician come out on 09/29/2021 from 10-2. I had taken time off from work so I could be at my home when the technician arrived.

However, the technician never showed up nor did I get a courtesy call of the update when they would show up. I called Rooms to go Care team and they informed me that there was a error in scheduling mind you I received a confirmation email that they were going to come. Rooms to go is giving me a run around regarding my mattress issue that I am having. Rooms to go Care team suggest to get a second opinion and we would move forward from there.

I have a warranty on the mattress of ten years. My two beds have become lumpy and they are saying rooms to go cant replace because the unevenness is caused by body impression. We bought mattress to be slept on not for just show.

How is it we can fix this issue? If I do not hear anything regarding this issue I will be reporting Rooms to go to Department of consumers Bureau.

Location: 12450 Southwest Freeway, Stafford, TX 77477