2.4
Style and Design

On 1-15-18, I ordered and received a daybed, paid extra for the men to put it together.The bed was missing four screws.

They said they would put in an order for them. After waiting a month with no contact from them, I called their customer service. They were not helpful. Kept wanting to exchange for a new bed.

I only needed four screws. After further emails and calls, they said they could only look into it after 45 days. What?! That made no sense.

Would the next bed have all the required parts? I only needed 4 screws. Again, they offered to replace the entire bed, costing me another wasted day and inconvenience. I offered to buy the screws and put them in myself if they would reimburse me for the cost of the screws.

Never did get a response for this.

I’m extremely frustrated and dissatisfied with Rooms to Go.This should not be so difficult.

Review about: Bed.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

TellUsRTG

This is certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have!We definitely need more information on this.

Can you please email us the details along with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!