Rooms To Go - My sofa started peeling

I thought I was going to be the only one with this particular problem but now I noticed others are having the same issues with Rooms To Go Furniture. I am going to the store on Monday. This furniture is less than a year old. Started peeling little by little every day, and now it looks very bad. I need to know what is the responsability of Rooms to Go. Hopefully with this review it will help others with the same situation. I've been a customer of Rooms to Go for many years, I recommended Rooms to Go to my family members and they are having so many problems with their furniture as well.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Attentive sales person
  • What I disliked
    • Just an overall bad place to buy furniture

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #730868

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11, 2015 #1062555

I've had this sofa for about 2 or 3 years and I have the sane problem as many have had with this very same material maybe even the same sofa set. The entire sofa us peeling. I will never again by or will I ever recommend this company to anyone.

Nov 11, 2015 #1062501 Franklin, Tennessee

I'm getting ready to make an expensive purchase on two power reclining, theater sofas (kingvale) and was concerned about the durability of it because I've never had any furniture with 85% Polyester, 15% Polyurethane fabric, but looks like leather. I realize that might not be what your couch is made of, but was wondering if Rooms To Go responded positively to your situation because NO furniture should do that, especially after only a year.
Would love to hear from you. Thanks!!

Nov 09, 2015 #1060687

This looks awful. Can you send us your order info, the above details, and images to

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rooms To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about