1.5
Style and Design

I thought I was going to be the only one with this particular problem but now I noticed others are having the same issues with Rooms To Go Furniture. I am going to the store on Monday. This furniture is less than a year old. Started peeling little by little every day, and now it looks very bad. I need to know what is the responsability of Rooms to Go. Hopefully with this review it will help others with the same situation. I've been a customer of Rooms to Go for many years, I recommended Rooms to Go to my family members and they are having so many problems with their furniture as well.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1900. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sofa at Rooms To Go was just an overall bad place to buy furniture , but reviewer liked attentive sales person. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I've had this sofa for about 2 or 3 years and I have the sane problem as many have had with this very same material maybe even the same sofa set. The entire sofa us peeling. I will never again by or will I ever recommend this company to anyone.

Franklin, Tennessee, United States #1062501

I'm getting ready to make an expensive purchase on two power reclining, theater sofas (kingvale) and was concerned about the durability of it because I've never had any furniture with 85% Polyester, 15% Polyurethane fabric, but looks like leather. I realize that might not be what your couch is made of, but was wondering if Rooms To Go responded positively to your situation because NO furniture should do that, especially after only a year.

Would love to hear from you. Thanks!!

to Tina Gretna, Louisiana, United States #1270620

did you buy the Kingvale sofas? i am looking at some now and would love your feedback

TellUsRTG

This looks awful. Can you send us your order info, the above details, and images to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?