San Antonio, Texas
1.6

We ordered bedroom furniture that was very expensive half of it arrived damaged the first time. We never got a call to find out how the delivery went. We called the store to find out what was going on, and why we didn't get a call. No real answer. I said we should have gotten a call at least to apologize and detail how it was going to be taken care of.

My first scathing complaint was received with little to no comment. I received an email which I responded to. Absolutely NO REPLY. Which is just another indication of their fabulous customer service.

Now we've had our second delivery and once again most of it was damaged in some way. WTH!!! Now we get to continue living out of boxes, and wait for another week and a half.

Now I'm going to make sure ALL my FB friends hear about my horrible experience so they don't have to go through the same mess.

Thanks a lot sucky RTG!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Reason of review: Unhappy totally horrible experience.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Rooms To Go Pros: Our sales person.

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds like a nightmare. I would be happy to look into this. Are you able to send me your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

sbrewer
@TellUsRTG

I've already sent the order to "Tellu@Roomstogo.com". I did that after the first shipment arrived all mangled.

I think this is an autopost message to make others think you actually take some kind of action. NOT!!!

millimel
@sbrewer

I agree!! Please we need to start a Facebook page for Rooms to go dissatisfied customers to start a class action!

This type of business practice is unethical!

They need to be stopped! Too many people are being taken advantage of!