The delivery was late, it was outside the so called 4 hour window that they give you.I took off work at 11:30 am to be home between noon and 4 pm which was my 4 hour window.

It's 5:30 and they are still not here. I could have worked the afternoon and saved my leave time. And the refund policy is very unfair.

You have 48 hours to cancel the order but you don't get the merchandise until a week later!I would not recommend purchasing anything from Rooms To Go, they do not favor the customer at all.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

It is the third time they deliver the same chair mistaken or damaged. This looks like a nightmare without and end. At this point am still trying to figure out what would be my next step. They just seem not to care about having the customer satisfied; and I have lost time and patience.

First delivery: They brought the wrong chair which actually costs about $ 200 less than the one I paid for.

Second delivery: The chair does not function properly. They sent a tech. who instead of fixing the problem, came to tell me that this was a "minor problem". Maybe they think that my money is not good enough to buy me a chair in good condition. Finally he left saying that he would order a new piece and come back to fix it.

Third delivery: After three more weeks of no news from a new tech nor anybody else willing to fix the problem, we finally "persuaded" them on the phone to bring a new chair ( when what we actually wanted was to return everything of our purchase). SURPRISE!!! This chair does not work either!

Please! Does anyone know any way ( other than their Customer Un-Service phone line) to get my problem fix? They even told me I could not get my money back if I wanted to return my purchase!

ROOMS TO GO...BIG ZERO FOR WARRANTY COMPLIANCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AS I DID.

So what stopped you from renting a truck and get it yourself?90% of my furniture in my home is from Rooms To Go.

living, dining, 3 bedrooms etc. and so is my sisters, brothers, and mothers. And let me tell you for as much as we have, very little trouble. Yes, I had the same time frame and yes they were late...but READ THE FOLDER..it tells you it is a courtesy, but due to unforseen circumstances, may change.

*how about weather? traffic? a accident? maybe a flat?*Would you like to be these drivers in 95++ degree weather make these deliveries to ungrateful people??

If this is the extent of your problems in life I would say count yourself lucky!!

You are part of the problem, you want instant gratification and dont want to have to pay for it either.Lots of luck with that one.

I completely understand your frurstration when a time window is not met on time and apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to hear more about your experienc. If possible, please email us at tellus@roomstogo.com with your order information.