1.4
Style and Design

I purchased three rooms of furniture. One of the chairs arrived with all four legs messed up so the delivery driver put it back on the truck.

One of the room sets I bought had a special promo offering a 60 inch TV. Leather reclining sofa and stationary love seat. The Buford Ga store manager said I could not get one because I did not purchase the “entire” set.... meaning I did not get the cheap lamps and tables and they have a “price point” that must be met in order to receive the TV.

I pointed out that I had exceeded the dollar amount for that set of furniture by purchasing the power sofa and “power love seat and power recliner”.Their cheap table and lamps were approximately $300 if purchased separately. The power recliner alone was was more than DOUBLE the amount of the table and lamps! Plus the amount for the power love seat. The store manager Kevin McVannan said if I had a problem to call customer service.

Customer Service said the store manager has the ability to make those decisions since it is arranged with the local Best Buy stores.

Any other reputable store honors price changes and promotions within a few days or weeks of delivery. Shame on management of Buford Georgia Rooms to Go and it’s store manager!

Review about: Rooms To Go Free Tv Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We hate to hear you feel this way and would love to be able to help in any way that we can. Care to email us your feedback and order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?