6288 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA 30093, USA

Order #12594942 - Another Botched Atlanta, GA RTG Delivery Early morning on 19 Jan 2018, the Atlanta, GA RTG Outlet store called to tell me that my furniture (a love seat, dual recliner) would be delivered between 1400 and 1800 Hrs. I should have known better than to believe them.

As time passedand it approached 1730 Hrs., I decided to call RTG to get a status on my delivery. At that time, I was told that the delivery had shifted to the 1500-1900 Hrs. delivery window. I explained that no one from RTG called to tell me this and that a call was simple customer service!

More time passes and now it's 1910 Hrs. I called the Atlanta RTG Outlet store again. This time, I spoke with their Delivery Manager ... HAH!

He tells me he's going to call the driver and call me right back. Well, no call back from Mr. Delivery Manager. Instead, I receive a call from the driver's sidekick who tells me the ETA is 2000 Hrs.

Of course, 2000 Hrs. comes and goes. I get call at 2015 stating that they are 10 minutes out. The actual arrival time was 2030.

RTG is quick to tell their customers that the delivery is an all day delivery window. But what does mean to most people? 0800 - 1700 ... 0800-1800?

Nope. The RTG all day delivery window is 0800-2230 Hrs. THAT ...

they don't tell you when you buy furniture from them. Unless you pick up the shipment yourself or have Amazon deliver it, I discourage anyone from doing business with the Atlanta RTG stores.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Rooms To Go Cons: Bad delivery service.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!